FLAXWOOD LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Flaxwood warrants Flaxwood Guitar to be free from defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
FOR ALL GUITARS, REGARDLESS OF DATE OF MANUFACTURE: Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, knobs, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase regardless of how acquired. This portion of the warranty applies only when the Guitar is originally purchased from an Authorized Flaxwood Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN ORDER FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BECOME EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR GUITAR, WHETHER NEW OR USED, ONLINE, AT A SIGHT AND IN A MANNER AS MAY BE DESIGNATED BY FLAXWOOD FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT WHICH IS CURRENTLY AT WWW.FLAXWOOD.COM. FAILURE TO DO SO WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE MAY VOID THIS WARRANTY.
Flaxwood will from time to time designate Authorized Flaxwood Service Centers for warranty service. The Flaxwood Dealer from whom you purchased your Guitar may also be authorized for warranty service but you must contact Flaxwood Customer Service first when service of any kind is required or requested for your Flaxwood Guitar. To receive warranty service, Customer Service will direct you where to return the complete Guitar, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Flaxwood’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Flaxwood Guitar require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Flaxwood from Customer Service for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Flaxwood Guitars are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the Guitar and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, bridge wear, nut wear, strings and/or batteries;
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind;
- Damage to finishes due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, Guitar straps, Guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Flaxwood- approved polishes;
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration;
- Any damage to a Guitar resulting from customization or modification;
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the Guitar or case including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.;
- Parts that originally were on the Guitar but are missing, lost or stolen at the time of the requestfor service;
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, accidents, neglect, abuse,or Acts of Nature;
- Any Guitar whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion;
- Any Guitar purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Flaxwood Dealer except asset out above; and/or,
- Guitars that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Flaxwood Certified Technician at an Authorized Flaxwood Service Center as directed by Flaxwood Customer Service).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FLAXWOOD WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under the laws of individual jurisdictions are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
FLAXWOOD ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.